Welcome to the Laura Bartlett Photography blog.


A place for me to share my work with my clients, my friends and my fellow photographers.


If you're looking for a wedding photographer, hopefully this blog will be the perfect introduction to me, my style and my passion for photography.


I love my job, and I love weddings. It is a real privilege to photograph the happiest day of a couple's life. I try to capture the precious romantic moments of the day, as well as the preparations, the ceremony, group photographs, the guests and all the evening merriments.


If you would like some more information please visit www.laurabartlettphotography.co.uk or

www.laurabartlettphotography.com


or email me or ring me for a friendly chat.


laura@laurabartlettphotography.co.uk

Tel: 01189835092

or mobile 07981588295

October 26, 2010

Nic & Suzannah's Wedding Photos -

Hambleden Church & Marquee in Mortimer West End

3rd June 2007


Nic & Suzannah's Wedding was held at Hambleden Church, near Henley. It was a beautiful country wedding with the reception held in a spectacular marquee at their new marital home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a portrait and wedding photographer. I love my job, and I love weddings. It is a real privilege to photograph the happiest day of a couple's life. I try to capture the precious romantic moments of the day, as well as the preparations, the ceremony, group photographs, the guests and all the evening merriments.